The information provided here, has been compiled to save your social action projects, money and time. It is here to help your projects look good, and most importantly, succeed.
If you follow the information and links provided here you will;
- find help on computers and software.
- be able to access grants worth up to $10,000 dollars from Google.
- get free and incredibly low-cost operating systems, software, and services from companies that include Microsoft, Google, and Adobe.
- be able to build a basic website for free. A website that can support a community. A website that can be further developed as your project expands, whilst always carrying your content along with it. And built upon a platform that is free, open, multilingual, and used worldwide by millions of other websites.
- understand some of the implications of creating websites that support multiple languages.
- learn what blogging is.
- learn about Facebook and how it can help you.
- learn how to manage your Facebook profile, and stay looking professional.
- learn how to create and manage Facebook pages. To support and grow your online community.
- apply smart strategy to your benefit with the best online guide for Facebook page management.
- discover free tools and techniques that can help you to;
- and be notified of any any updates and additions to this website.